- Implement real estate development projects and oversee maintenance of all real estate assets including site recommendation/selection/control, predevelopment, securing public/private funding for projects (grants/loans) finance, construction planning and management.
- Conduct quarterly physical property inspections.
- Plan and direct the purchase, sale, development and maintenance of real estate properties on behalf of the company and her clients.
- Manage the transaction process end to end from setting site search until the conclusion of lease negotiations and signature.
- Maintain, update and safeguard all related property portfolio records, metrics, legal agreements, databases and process documentation and assure compliance.
- Compare a property with similar properties recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Negotiate the sale of, or terminate the lease on, such properties.
- Minimum of BSc/Msc in Estate Management or any related field
- Must be a member of The Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV)
- Minimum of Five years relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Real Estate Management and Construction industry.
- In-depth knowledge of trends and best practices in the Real Estate industry.
- Good negotiation skills
- Enterprising and Commercial Approach to carrying out duties
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Professional membership/Certificate will be an added advantage.
Monday, April 24, 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a test. Abbey Mortgage Bank reserves the right to stop further action on this job vacancy notice