Abbey Home Account
This product is designed to allow customers develop a savings culture. ‘Abbey Home Account’ is no‐withdrawal savings type account which enhances the access to mortgage facilities from Abbey, after a certain period if all other terms and conditions are fulfilled. (In the event that the customer makes 2 withdrawals within the 6 months this disqualifies the customer and cycle will begin again).
- All Nigerians with stable and confirmed source of income
- Nigerians who wish to be owners of their own homes
Benefits and Features
- Minimum opening balance of N6, 000; N10, 000; N50, 000 and/or N100, 000 for Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum categories respectively.
- Flexible Deposit Option i.e. daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly.
- Joint Savings permissible for couples.
- Zero COT.
- Allows Deposit of Other banks/Dividend Warrants.
- Minimum savings of 10% of property value to qualify for Abbey’s NHF Mortgage finance option.
- Savings of up to 20% of property value in (6) months makes applicant eligible for all of Abbey’s mortgage finance solutions.
- Two (2) recent passport photographs (full face forward, no glasses or head cover)
- Duly completed account opening form
- Duly signed Signature Specimen
- Minimum opening balance of:
- N6,000 – Bronze
- N10,000 – Silver
- N50,000 – Gold
- N100,000 – Platinum
- Proof of Identity: Copies of Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D Card, and Voter’s Card.
- Proof of Address: Utility Bill issued in the last 3 months (PHCN, Water, LAWMA etc).
- Two (2) duly completed reference forms