Abbey Cash Management Account (ACMA)
ACMA Individual Current Account
As an individual, you live life to the fullest and need a bank account that matches your varying lifestyle, allowing you to bank anywhere at any time. You want an account which is affordable, convenient and gives you options to meet your individual financial needs.
Features and Benefits
- No restriction on the number and amount of deposits.
- Cheque deposits may be lodged into account
- Monthly statement via e- channels
- SMS alert on daily transactions
- Reasonable interest payable
- No maximum period of holding (Continuing Nature)
- Prepaid Card to be issued on request.
- Loan facility could be provided against current account
- A Cheque book will be issued based on request
- Two (2) recent passport photographs (full face forward, no glasses or head cover)
- Duly completed account opening form.
- Duly signed Signature Specimen.
- Minimum opening balance of N5,000.
- Minimum operating balance of N5000.
- Proof of Identity: Copies of Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D Card, and Voter’s Card.
- Proof of Address: Utility Bill issued in the last 3 months (PHCN, Water, LAWMA etc).
- Two (2) duly completed reference forms.
- Letter from Employer (for Salary Account only)