Abbey Popular Savings
Whether you’re saving for a specific goal, or just saving for a rainy day, there are a variety of accounts that can help you reach your goal
Depending on your balances, goals, and what you plan to use the funds for, some savings account options make more sense than others. No matter which savings account you choose, you can rest assured knowing your funds are insured.
Everyone has plans and aspirations for the future, opening a popular savings account helps you save for your future, offering you convenience and peace of mind. This type of account can also be opened as a salary account. Open a popular savings account today to maintain Deposit/Savings for regular and daily banking use.
Features and Benefits
- To promote savings
- No restriction on the number and amount of deposits.
- Money can be withdrawn using a withdrawal slip.
- Reasonable interest payable (0.5%)
- No maximum period of holding (Continuing Nature)
- Issuance of Prepaid Card upon account opening
- 24 Hour Banking available via E-Banking services
- Two (2) recent passport photographs (full face forward, no glasses or headcover)
- Duly completed account opening form
- Duly signed signature mandate
- Minimum opening balance of N1000
- Proof of Identity: Copies of Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D Card, and Voter’s Card.
- Proof of Address: Utility Bill issued in the last 3 months (PHCN, Water, LAWMA, etc).
- Letter from Employer/School (for Salary Account only)