A great way to accumulate savings for their future because as your children grow older, so will your responsibilities. To fulfill your children’s dreams and aspirations, you will need to invest in sound financial planning right from their early years. A resident minor account in the name of your child (under the age of 18) giving you access to a world of possibilities to plan for their future.
- Parents/guardians with children below the age of 18 years
- Minimum account opening balance – N1,000
- Minimum monthly savings – N1,000
Interest rate cap at 5% subject to amount deposited/month i.e.
3% – N1,000 per month
4% – N3,000 per month
5% – N5,000 per month
- No withdrawal until the child is 18 years
- Direct debit from parent/guardian account
- Issuance of kidzsave certificate upon opening of account
- Free educational package upon account opening
- Allows for lodgments of dividends, drafts into the account
- Parents/guardians can set up a Pre-Authorized Transfer or Simply Save from their account into the child’s account
- Complimentary invite to annual KidzSave Fun Fest
- Two (2) recent passport photographs of both Child and Parent/Guardian
- Duly completed KidzSave account opening form
- Minimum opening balance of N1000
- Proof of Identity: Copies of Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D Card, and Voter’s Card.
- Proof of Address: Utility Bill issued in the last 3 months (PHCN, Water, LAWMA etc).
- Copy of Kidz Birth Certificate/International Passport